Session collaboration software is a private messenger tool, which is designed in keeping in mind the privacy of its users. The app does not collect any sent or received metadata from your chats, and allows you to have a secure and anonymous conversation. Session collaboration software is specifically designed for journalists, whistleblowers, and celebrities who want privacy.
Session Pricing models are not available. The version is free to be downloaded on the desktop system as well as the mobiles. The company supports surveillance-free conversation and so like any other social networking app.
Session collaboration software is free and has an IP address protocol built in the software; therefore, no one gets to know who you’re talking to, or what you’re saying. It is an open-source app, which creates an anonymous account for the user. Session Pricing options are not applicable as it is a free.
Synchronized with all devices
- It is built with security technologies like onion routing, signal encryption protocol along with Loki Service node network
- It does not share or collect the metadata from any of the conversations
No Phone numbers
- With only one account, users can access a session from any device
- It is compatible to work with Android, Mac and Desktop
- The only app that allows users to make an account without entering their mobile number
- They do not even have to add their email ID
- Uers can invite their friends to have fun using the group chat feature. They can even share documents on group chats, securely