Loom collaboration software is a video recording tool launched in mid-2016. It was co-founded by Joe Thomas, who is the present CEO. It is very popular amongst the users who need to get their message across in a simple manner by using the camera, microphone and desktop all at once. With this, the user can create instantly shareable videos.
The Loom Pricing includes packages suiting different needs. Apart from the free basic version, there is a Loom Pro package with additional recording and editing features. It costs $4 per month. There are two upcoming packages for teams and companies for which the user has to contact the sales.
The company offers free trial. For more details about product demo, contact the company.
Excellent content capture
Simplified hosting and organization
- The whole desktop screen, specific window or a small portion of the screen can be captured in the form of an image
- A whole video can be captured. The content can be formatted with subtitles. The content can be edited using the inbuilt tools
User Insight, Scheduling and Analytics
- Flash video player/ HTML5 provided for playing and adjusting the video settings. Stores all uploaded videos in a specific profile area
- Loom collaboration software allows live-streaming of a video
Additional marketing benefits
- Analytics about video viewing is provided
- Schedule the video-release in advance. Set permission for accessing the video
- Loom collaboration software also enables monetization of videos to include advertisements
- Additional provisions of call-to-action and profile branding