Mural collaboration software is a cloud-based software that provides a digital workspace for teams of all sizes to collaborate via visual methods such as diagrams. Founded in 2011, It is being used by global companies such as IBM by providing a virtual blank canvas. The software helps businesses plan, design, and brainstorm ideas using diagrams. It is mainly a collaboration tool. Mural enables teams to collaborate visually to ideate and solve problems quickly. Mural is powered with a meeting facilitator to increase the efficiency of the team by planning the sessions and increased collaboration.
Mural Pricing is available both on a monthly and annual basis. There are multiple plans available for teams. Mural Pricing for the Starter plan is $12 per user per month when billed annually, the same plan ends us being $16 per user per month when billed monthly. Mural Pricing for the Plus plan at $20 per user per month billed annually. For Enterprise Networks, Mural pricing is based on a proposal given by the Mural team. Mural Pricing for Consultant Network is free, mainly used by independent consultants to collaborate with their clients.
Mural collaboration software does have a free trial of 30 days available, after which users can choose a Mural Pricing plan. Users get access to a limited version of the software for collaboration purposes. They can get the demo by simply entering their work email IDs.
- Have effective meetings using the thinking canvas for brainstorming
- Conduct workshops and provide coaching and education from experts
Total Economic Impact
- Get an expert’s advice whenever you need it
- All employees in the enterprise can easily and securely use the software on demand
- Save money on separate supplies used for brainstorming
- Get ROI with faster decision making made possible by Mural
- Utilize external tools as well during ideation
- Improve workflow significantly through integrations