Oak collaboration software is an innovative program responsible for holding and managing all of your subscriptions. Mostly used by publishers, its fully integrated webshop yields maximizing e-commerce opportunities via its host of features. They receive about 200k customer orders a year, which includes subscriptions, mail order product sales, and ticket sales.
Oak pricing is dependent on the plans that you choose. There are two plans, namely, OAK essential and OAK professional, which has flexible pricing plans starting at $5/month. Apart from that, the pricing is different for those who want to get a customized plan according to the needs of their respective enterprise.
A full version of the Oak collaboration software is available to use for 30 days without any cost, as a trial. The demo provided by the software is quite helpful in letting the customers understand the Oak pricing of any plan they want to take.
- Intended for quick entry and fast retrieval of data
- Equipped with an advanced virtual subscription manager for back-office subscription management functions
- Just a username and a password are required to access
- Highly monitored installation, data integration checks and back up procedures
Single customer view
- Customizable webshop to suit the client and meet the required expectations of design and content
- Easy maintenance of overall synchronization and data integrity
- Assemblage of data from multiple sources to promote interrogation and analysis
- Option to collect data from external sources like newsletter signups, surveys, sales, etc.