Range collaboration software, was developed in the year 2017 with an aim to create innovative ways for organizations, groups, and individuals to unlatch their complete potential. Dan Pupius, Braden Kowitz, Jennifer Dennard are the founders of Range. It has an employee size of 8-10, a team that is well-skilled in their profession.
Range pricing starts at $14 per month. This is a monthly plan under which the services like Stay in sync, tracking projects, running meetings, team directory, and integrations are provided. One can get access to all the tools of the app under this Range pricing model.
Range collaboration software offers a free demo under which all the services present in the monthly plan are made available to the users. The limitation is with the number of teammates, which allows only ten users. To get more, one shall avail of the Range pricing models.
- In addition to slack, it helps users to stay focussed, reminds about the daily check-ins and also keeps away from unnecessary stuff
- Range collaboration software bot has a Direct Message (DM) channel that allows users to interact
- All the notifications are sent as Direct Messages and ensure proper interaction among the users
Best results with slack
- One can bring tasks like GitHub, Asana, Google Docs, etc. together. Work can be done efficiently and effectively
- By adding the software and Slack, one can get the benefit of staying focussed on achieving the daily to-do list
- It helps in lessening and removing the barriers or interruptions to work