Slite collaboration software that can work wonders in a small and medium-sized business. It brings the complete team together who work on the same project. With a lot of interesting features such as collaborative editing, unified working environment, powerful algorithm; Slite pricing has also worked in favour of the developers.
Talking about the Slite pricing; there is a trial version which is free of cost and the paid version of the software costs around $6.67 per month. In the free version, you get 50 shared notes, unlimited private notes and three integrations. In the paid version, you get advanced administration rights, unlimited integration and much more.
Slite Collaboration Software Demo:
The demo or free version of Slite collaboration software has a lot of impressive features that can give you a good idea of the software. The features in the demo are limited, but you can always opt for the paid version once you are satisfied. Check the website of the software provider for all the features in the demo version.
Slite Collaboration Software Features:
The various features that come with the software are:
- Employees can brainstorm on an idea and edit and create in real time.
- Provides with a discussion board for people to get, create, edit and manage plans.
- Content Management for providing with a step wise content creation.
- Document Management for real time sharing and managing of documents.
- Provides real time editing access to team members.
- Admin and allowed team manager has version control features.
- Knowledge Management Features
- Get full text search for exact or single word matching.
- Get knowledge Base Management feature for updating and enriching latest updates.