Atlassian has introduced Stride collaboration software into the market as a replacement to the HipChat cloud. HipChat was not self-hosted, and thus this led to the introduction of this new app called Stride. Stride collaboration software is a completely new app that has unique and interesting features. The software offers intense integrations with the tools of Atlassian, ensuring delivery of high-quality work.
The Stride pricing range starts from $3 per user per month, which offers unlimited storage, unlimited messages, unlimited users, unlimited chat rooms, and group video meetings. Compared to the other apps, the pricing of the software was found to be reasonable and fair concerning the services offered.
The free trial version is also made available. Though the trial version does not have any limit for messages, calls, and users, limitations exist for storage, message history, bots, lack of screen sharing capability, which can be availed from Stride pricing models.
Here is all about the salient features of the software.
- Enables one to assert the domain and Addition or removal of users can be done.
- Other features like SAML SSO, cloud support, and password policies are made available.
- Decisions taken by the team can be posted, which will be shown on the highlights button.
- All the decisions taken can be posted.
- It allows one to focus on work without the interference of messages or calls.
- All notifications will be blocked temporarily.
- Actions and decisions in the sidebar
- The important text messages like actions and decisions appear in the side box rather than being remaining in the message history.
- One can never miss out on important information.