Yammer collaboration software is a private social networking service for organizations that intends to make communication more effective. Yammer collaboration software was launched in 2008 by David O. Sacks. Later in 2013, it was acquired by Microsoft and, to date, helps any company that wants to make its internal social network better. It is a freemium enterprise providing several services.
Yammer Pricing is done on an annual basis. There are three plans available starting from $5.00 user/month, $8.25 user/month to $12.50 user/month. Each Yammer pricing plan comes with a free one month trial, after which users will be charged subscription fees.
Yammer does not have a solo free trial or demo available. However, each annual plan comes with a free one month trial, after which charges will be made.
Supported on Microsoft
- Use it on any version of Microsoft you have
- No need for constant updating for compatibility with Microsoft.
- Connect with the coworkers whenever reqiored
- Get constant updates on what is happening around
Security and storage
- Available on all mobile devices and Internet domains
- Review and collaborate whenever and wherever you are
- Upload all the important documents, pictures, videos in an organized way and access them whenever needed
- The network is highly secure; makes sure no third party can enter without the user's permission