Zeplin collaboration software was first founded in 2014 by Merih Akar, Berk Çebi, Pelin Kenez and Ismail Ceylan. It serves as a standalone desktop application that joins the gap between designers and engineers. Zeplin collaboration software is perfect for asset management and team collaboration by taking designs from Sketch, Adobe XD CC, Figma, or Adobe Photoshop CC which are then exported into a specific format.
Zeplin Pricing includes a ‘Starter’ package for $17 per month for 3 active projects, a ‘Growing Business’ package for $26 per month for 12 active projects and an ‘Organization’ package for $129 per month for unlimited projects and 12 members.
Zeplin allows the user to try the software for free with one project. For access to additional features like advanced user permission, priority support and unlimited components, the other packages under Zeplin Pricing can be checked.
Design integrated with connected components
- The designs consist of visible components in the codebase
- Links to documentation such as Storybook and Github
- Easy construction of custom integration
- Access to projects, screens, components, layers, assets and notes
Centralized organization through Global Style Guides
- Access of Zeplin designs through Jira, Access of Jira issues through Zeplin
- Promotion of reusability with visibility of component names in the design.
- Centralized updates of colours, text styles and components.
- Consistency of designs with common components.