Veri compliance software, has won accolades from Google ‘Adopt a Startup’ and IITD. It provides a mobile responsive web application with dashboards for assessment profiles to ensure quality standards. It is a startup based in Ireland which has in the past worked with sectors like healthcare and public safety.
Veri Pricing is not explicitly mentioned on their website or elsewhere, as it is decided with respect to the entity’s needs and business models. A company may contact Veri support team directly for a demonstration, price quote, and further negotiations regarding the service.
Firms can register on their official website by providing basic details, and a representative of TargetSolutions will get in touch with them for a free demonstration. The presentation will be targeted at the client’s industry and requirements. This will be followed by a discussion on the Veri Pricing. A free review of their existing system can be taken by a company on Veri’s website, which is followed by basic reform suggestions that serve as a basis for further collaboration.
Here are some key features of their products:
- Automation of administration
- Veri compliance software saves up to 30% of repetitive tasks through mechanized processes
- Sets benchmarks for quality assurance
- Digitizes and measures company progress
- Reduces irrelevant paperwork and duplication
- Gathers real-time information and statistics
- Evaluates progression of training or delivery against investment
- Streamlines incoming data
- Keeps a check on employee attendance
- Tracks company milestones and analyses the outcome of their work
- Helps in following industry norms and laws
- Self-evaluates the company’s QA systems periodically
- Increases transparency for possible checks by auditors or accrediting bodies
- Quality training program provision
- Auto-calculates a weekly TACS report
- Keeps a check on return on the investment made for employee training
- Veri compliance software stores reports from EU funded programs and other training agents