QSEC is a combinational solution of ISMS and data protection, which significantly improves the security level within a short time period. QSEC provides comprehensive process support that provides the users with a flexible, multilingual, and multitenant working environment. QSEC includes a wide range of management services like Document management, Business continuity management, IT risk management, and compliance management.
QSEC pricing usually ranges around $4,445 for a basic purpose. It is listed separately for the deployment of SaaS, Cloud, web services, and the installation of windows. QSEC pricing is also determined for the cost of the training purposes handled via webinars or in-person. The pricing will sometimes be provided based upon the requirement of the customer on the issue of specific norms. Three packages are usually offered, namely QSEC easy express, QSE Enterprise, and QSEC GRC.
No free versions are available, but free trials can be done using QSEC software. A separate QSEC pricing list is provided for the purpose of installation. A web-based demo session for the QSEC software is available that deals with ISMS and data security, helping throughout the interview process.
Listed are few features that highlight the QSEC Software
Complete operational support
- Compliance management, Internal controls management, and Business process controls
- Operates a Government Risk Compliance (GRC)
- User-friendly implementation with permanent updates
- Optimal support for the stakeholders
Best time management
- QSEC is customizable to any user and suits all types of versions
- The standard version that comes with integrated modules
- Integrated management system suits all needs in a timely manner
- Quick delivery helps in resource savings and adding value to the customers