I-doit is an Open Source Configuration and Management Database (CMDB) software Its intuitive Ui and basic editing functions enable IT companies to have hassle-free infrastructure management, network documentation and IT inventory. It aids in technical documentation and IP address management. It can also document all the assets in your network and import data from CSV files.
I-doit pricing varies depending upon the number of objects you want to document. For a standard license up to 1000 objects, it costs approximately $486. For documents up to 5000 and 10000 objects, it costs around $1000 and $1900 respectively. For requirements above that i-doit pricing is customizable on request.
i-doit Configuration Management Software Demo:
Before settling for any i-doit configuration management software pricing plans, you can test the pro trial version of the software free of cost for 30 days. You will get all the pro functions, interfaces and modules to acknowledge the true function of the software.
i-doit Configuration Management Software Features:
Here are some major features of i-doit
- Professional IT documentation solutions based on ITIL Guidelines
- Gives you a detailed graphical overview of your entire IT infrastructure
- Can manage all components- Desktop, Printer, Mobile, etc.
- Let you run a relationship based CMDB model for service modelling and visualization
- Easy to weigh dependency chains between devices, software assignments and cluster management for easy documentation
- IT infrastructure management
- Handles everything- network, hardware, software, ERP and CRM
- Continuous monitoring of essential parameters for effective risk management
- Gives you quick feedback on how to troubleshoot network problems, if occurred
- Maps the entire network including cables and their positions for easy virtual administration
- Helps in IT Asset Management (IATM) so that you can efficiently monitor and manage assets in your network