AWS Fargate is a type of serverless computing engine that works with Amazon ECS (Elastic Container Service) and Amazon EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service). AWS Fargate allows containers to run without having to manage servers. Fargate can quickly launch tens of thousands of containers and can seamlessly scale to meet your applications compute requirements.
AWS Fargate Pricing:
AWS Fargate pricing is calculated from the time you start downloading. Depending on your resources like vCPU and memory resources you will be billed. Aws Fargate pricing will be calculated on every second spend during download. The grand total AWS Fargate pricing will be shown once the download has been completed in your system. Additional charges may incur if the container is using other AWS services or data transfer.
AWS Fargate Demo:
AWS Fargate Demo is available for all users which means anyone can create a free account of fargate. Using this free access one can explore more than 60 products. The free accounts never expire and are available to all AWS users. You get a 12-month free trial followed by a sign-up date.
AWS Fargate Features:
Here are some of the features that we get from AWS Fargate:
- With Amazon’s CloudWatch service we are now able to access automated dashboards.
- Application development is easy using ECS.
- AWS Fargate has container security so that none of your applications is accessible to others.
- AWS Secret Manager, Amazon API gateway work together to ensure security for your container.
- As this is a serverless architecture, we are allowed to have numbers of different use cases.
- Help us in migrating the applications from Monolithic to Microservice.
- We can build real-time Artificial Intelligence using AWS’s Fargate.
- AWS Fargate works with other Amazon services like SageMaker and CodePipeline which enables the implementation of containers using machine learning.