With the increase of containers, there is an increased need for orchestration tools by the enterprises to help them run these containers. The Azure Kubernetes is an open-source system designed for automation, deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications in groups.
Azure Kubernetes Service Pricing:
The Azure Kubernetes Service pricing is free. However, you only pay for the virtual machines, storage, and networking resources consumed. The Azure Kubernetes Service pricing is done effectively to suit your needs. The Azure Kubernetes Service Pricing information can be obtained easily.
Azure Kubernetes Service Demo:
Azure Kubernetes Service Demo is available easily and you can refer to the demo for an effective solution.
Azure Kubernetes Service Features:
Kubernetes is a large and complex system for automation, deployment, scaling and operating application container
- In Kubernetes, it is ensured that the pods are matched to nodes so that the software can run them
- Through the auto-scheduler, the pods get the required sources and the geographical distance is configured
- Kubernetes takes care of packaging the jobs of the containers in bins which are servers. The process is done most efficiently.
- The containers are automatically placed by the software based on the resource requirements like CPU and memory (RAM) while not sacrificing availability and saving resources. When pods are specified then automatic bin packing becomes more convenient
- Containers running inside pods may be required to store data and pods can have storage volumes. Usually, a single volume is shared withal containers in the pod
- Kubernetes provides us with an option to mount the storage system of your choice and hence facilitates storage orchestration.
- Service discovery, load balancing, and self-healing
- The software has control over network and communication between pods and can easily load balance between them
- Kubernetes takes care of self-healing and if one node dies a Kubernetes software can replace or reschedule containers on the other nodes