Nirmata is a consolidated platform to manage all the Kubernetes clusters and workloads. It helps in speeding up the acquisition of cloud-native technologies. Nirmata container management software simplifies all the complicated Kubernetes operations and offers it as a service, application modernization, continuous delivery, and enterprise consolidation. It provides different cloud providers in a single orchestration layer.
Customers can sign up for free to work on small projects. Nirmata pricing is different for teams and enterprises. It costs $50 per month for business teams. An enterprise has to contact the customer team to get quotes according to the features and number of users.
Nirmata Container Management Software Demo:
You can sign up for free and take a demo for your small projects. Start using the software with few limitations. Access complete software by making Nirmata pricing for team or enterprise projects. Unlock new features and get extra benefits for your business.
Nirmata Container Management Software Features:
Check out some of the characteristics of the Nirmata Kubernetes cluster management platform.
- Composition of Multiple Services
- Any single human resource application like Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivers a set of multiple services
- Client interaction with an app is via a single API
- Automatic scaling of service depends on load or other triggers
- Scalability management to enable the use of underlying resources efficiently
- Every Service is Resilient
- Service will be available every time without infrastructure failure
- Hardware problems and software bugs restrict failure domain
- Every Service is Composable
- Every service has a unique, uniform and discoverable API
- Service can be used for registration, discovery, and request management