Shipyard Container Management Software is a docker management tool which is built on Docker Swarm. It helps in managing the Docker resources, which includes images, containers, private registries, and much more. It is entirely compatible with Docker Remote API and hence, promotes composability. The software provides authentication as well as role-based access control.
Shipyard pricing is void for the trial. It costs you based on how big your company is. It varies from startup to enterprise. The software helps in managing and tracking the logs. Shipyard pricing depends on the number of registrations in your organization.
It is easy to request a demo of the Shipyard Container Management Software. The consultant will contact you and tell you how to deal with the software. A demo does not come in Shipyard pricing. You will be suggested to buy the appropriate plan for your docker management.
Docker Execution into a Container
- Containers are recorded in the form of logs
- Allows viewing real-time stats for CPU, memory, and networking
Manage Docker Registries
- View images and tags across the cluster and deploy it to Swarm nodes
- View nodes and their hostnames or IP
Authentication and Access Control
- Add multiple registry endpoints to view or manage repositories
- View layer information like creation date and size
Track All the Operations
- Create, manage and access containers, images, registries, etc
- Authentication against LDAP
- Easy to track all the events