Bamboo, developed by Atlassian, is one of the leading continuous integration and deployment tools. It offers the best support platform to help various organizations in their continuous delivery systems. It gives various developers and system administrators a common working platform to share important information as well as monitor the business needs.
The key features given below help Bamboo make the most of business opportunities -
- World-class deployment tools -
- Optimum treatment functionalities for deploying different projects and environments
- It supports various tools for the building and testing of application releases
- Integrating with patching tools such as Windows Server or Redhat Subscription Manager can be easily done.
- By means of Bamboo’s easy-to-learn language, consistent updates can be scheduled across different environments to satisfy your process subsets.
- Before deploying any new releases, Bamboo allows you to check the code changes and identify any opportunities or shortcomings.
- The tools allow the development team to stay one step ahead in seeing the final product and feel it at the time of final release.
- Impressive stacking of technologies -
- Bamboo can be used with any language and integrated with every technology, including Amazon S3, AWS CodeDeploy, and more.
- You can choose and assign a lot of tasks which are crucial for building and deploying the project.
Bamboo pricing model depends on the number of users, remote agents and different jobs. For small teams, prices start at $10 that allows ten jobs with no remote agents. For growing teams, the package stands at a price of $1270 with unlimited jobs and local agents.
Bamboo offers a free trial for 30 days. However, it puts a lot of limitations on the number of users, local agents, as well as the number of functionalities. The best thing would be to choose an optimum Bamboo pricing structure and utilize the full features.