AutoRABIT Continuous Integration tools is a simple end-to-end tool for continuous integration providing a reliable automated test execution to ensure bug-free codes. It offers a full audit history and code changes made by various users. Its version control system allows gated inputs so that only executable code is put to run. With its built-in notification feature, dev can know the status of the codes. The teams and processes are integrated through VCS for a better experience.
This software comes in three versions. It is a standard, professional and enterprise version. The pricings are quotation based and can be customized as per the support. However, AutoRABIT pricing doesn't come as a free version. The plans have to be purchased and are renewed monthly. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best pricing plans, contact the vendor.
AutoRABIT Continuous Integration tools demo is available on request from the official website. It would further be converted into the chosen plan according to the user. The demo version can also be customized according to needs.
Featuring a full-scale end to end continuous delivery, AutoRABIT Continuous Integration tools have some of the remarkable features which are enlisted below -
Version control system
- Developed metadata mastery enabling true CI/CD.
- Automated deployment.
- Migration of code and data across various platforms.
- Senior-most ancestry based data selection.
Backup and restore
- Reduces 75% load time and 25% cost.
- Auto-generated tests run against multiple environments.
- Generate reports for test validation.
- Unlimited backup and recovery.
- Includes comparison, sandboxing tools.
- Cloud-based utility cuts out the need for physical infrastructure.