AWS CodePipeline is an automated and fully managed CD service which helps to build and test the codes from the pipeline. The code changes can be pre-specified in the pipeline, which would be guided through a robust cloud-based hosting service. It is easily integrable with many third-party platforms and hence is a solid CI choice for users.
AWS CodePipeline Features
AWS CodePipeline is a fully managed service and comes with a diverse range of features that can be customized based on the request. The features are enlisted below.
- Speed up the process through the automated and regulated release process.
- Analyse each code change and catch bugs in a faster way.
- Model different stages of product release.
- Specify tests to run and deploy various dependencies.
- Immediate start of the release process through built models.
- Connects rapidly to an existing set of tools.
- Can use multiple third party systems for different stages.
- Use built-in plugins or customised one.
AWS CodePipeline Pricing
AWS CodePipeline pricing model is based on a pay what you use policy. It's affordable, and you get a customised system as per your needs. The price starts from $1 per active pipeline per month. There are free versions also which can be easily availed by signing up for it.
AWS CodePipeline Demo
There is a trial version which enables all the features to get familiarised with the service. The trial version can be upgraded to a paid version according to the needs of the user, although the free model doesn't need to have any trial period.