Buddy is working as a continuous integration tool which can build, test or deploy various websites and applications within a few seconds. It has a lot of docker containers with all the necessary frameworks as well as pre-installed languages for monitoring the different development/deployment stages. Moreover, there are two versions: Pro and Hyper, for you to pick as per your needs.
Given below are some of the important features of Buddy -
- Powerful integrated toolkit
- It can be easily deployed to AWS, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, and many other platforms.
- You can push docker information to Slack and take care of all-round business development.
- It allows you to host your codes in safe pathways which are bounded by a firewall. You can assign permissions and set up your own secured certifications.
- Securing your application is easy with Buddy with just a single CLI command.
- Create your own customized services in order to build the designated environments for testing/deploying products.
- Environment templates can be created, customized or reused as per your requirements.
- Support and documentation -
- Buddy has built-in tools to provide in-depth insights and document the processing reports simultaneously.
- If you are new to this software, then there are video guides and 24x7 live chat support to assist you.
The Buddy pricing model has two versions. The pro version is limited to certain projects and storage. It starts at $75 per month. Meanwhile, the hyper version holds an unlimited number of projects with 20 GB storage and 3 GB and 2 vCPU resources- starting at $200/month.
Buddy is available for a free trial of 14 days. However, it comes with a few limited functions. You can test the product by yourself and if you are satisfied, then you can take one of the Buddy pricing structures to purchase the software.