Committed to increased speed and configurability, CircleCI creates customized pipelines through which it integrates the commit code with GitHub and Bitbucket. Automated testing of commit codes and immediate notification of any pipeline failures to initiate quick repairs and within affordable CircleCI pricing makes it one of the favorites among customers.
Circle CI comes with some of the latest features that are very helpful for the dev team. Some of the distinguishing features of CircleCI are-
- Workflows required for job orchestration
- CircleCI assists in defining and orchestrating the functioning of job execution within attractive CircleCI pricing.
- Gives the developer, complete control over development processes and across multiple configurations.
- Docker support
- The developer can run any image from the docker’s public or private registry or any other registries customizable according to the job.
- Permits building docker images, composing, accessing docker layer coaching, etc.
- CPU or RAM of choice
- Easy configuration of resources according to the needs of the team for specific pipelines.
- Choice of resources to provide optimal performance and increased speed.
- Supports all languages
- CircleCI supports all languages that are built on Linux, Windows or macOS like Java, C++, PHP, NET, etc.
- Any toolchain, framework or version of the language used by the developer is supported.
The CircleCI pricing to start building is free. For faster pipelines, developers may opt for a ‘Performance’ plan starting at $30 per month and for customization to support and power enterprises, developers may contact CircleCI for custom pricing. For self-hosted programs, both customized cost and cost of $35 per month are available depending on the number of seats.
A free trial of CircleCI is available for self-hosted plans. Every detail of the customized plan can be tried and tested by the developer before purchasing. Also, CircleCI provides complete guidance related to the plan.