TeamCity consists of numerous features that users can utilize to ensure satisfactory outputs in their development practice. A few features worth noting are listed below.
- Allows users to update their applications with new features with ease
- Provides continuous monitoring and management to ensure satisfactory performance
- Deployment Strategies and Pipelines
- Provides continuous deployment for application development
- Allows for configuration and customization of deployment pipeline scripts
- Manages separate pipelines for each integration and deployment
- Provides with efficient results at each step of the development process
- Allows users to choose outputs for testing
- Provides regular reviews of scripts
- Allows testing of scripts concurrently
- Gives accurate and immediate results, thereby saving time
TeamCity provides a free version of the software. The professional version of the CI/ CD system is free as well. However, the user can add $299 to the TeamCity Pricing for an additional build-agent. Moreover, the Enterprise version of the software is dependent on the number of build-agents which can fall in the range of three to one hundred. TeamCity Pricing changes to $1,999 per year for the numerous build-agents.
TeamCity does provide a free trial version for the software.