Jenkins is one of the leading integration servers that provides multi-level functionalities to its users. It is open-source and built with java to provide hundreds of integrated tools and plugins for creating, testing or automating any project over its virtual platform.
There is no Jenkins pricing model. As the software is open-source, it is freely available to download for every person and get the best continuous integration solution for your business. A lot of documentation files and user guides are also available for free which will allow you to use the platform without any difficulty.
You don’t have to worry about Jenkins pricing structure as it is open-source software. The best thing about the software being available for free is that you can test the software for some time and analyze whether it is serving your need or not.
Below-mentioned are the features that act as proof of how incredible Jenkins is -
- You can easily deploy any project by means of its ready-to-use production state.
- It can be integrated with different other deployment tools to serve your real-time needs.
- Impressive workflow and process management -
- You can designate tasks to get in the top of your team’s development cycle.
- Reports can be readily created by means of special visual dashboards that monitor the development processes of your business.
- Effective customization -
- With a large plugin ecosystem, you can handpick your plugins as per your business requirements. These plugins can easily integrate with your system allowing you a lot of control.
- As Jenkins is a Java application, it can work with almost every operating system; be it Windows, Mac, Linux, or any other.
- You have the full authoritative rights for your source code, deployment processes as well as build environment base. This will help maintain the secrecy of your project from any third-party.
- Secure encryptions can be applied to your system by means of its credentials and plugins.