Concord is a cloud-based contract management platform that handles creating, negotiating, signing, and managing contracts all in one easy to use platform. Concord takes the inefficient process of contract management and automates it creating a centralized system making it a viable option from businesses of all sizes, from home operations to Fortune 500 enterprises. Concord contract management software provides users with a platform for every business related deal such as negotiation, contract creation, workforce management and more while automating these processes.
Concord Pricing ranges from $50 per month, per user to $150 per month, per user.
Concord Pricing plans are listed below in detail:
- Group Plan: $50 per month/per user, billed annually
- Professional Plan: $100 per month/per user, billed annually
- Enterprise Plan: $150 per month/per user, billed annually
Concord Contract Management Software Demo:
Concord allows a free demo when requested which can be applied for right through their website along with an excellent customer service team to guide users. Guides, blogs and webinars for those who wish for a deeper insight into the product.
Concord Contract Management Software Features:
- Create contracts from scratch or upload existing contracts and templates for revision
- Comes with a built-in contract editing with formatting options similar to word processors
- Involved parties can view and edit the document through Concord, and the program keeps track of previous versions
- Quicker communication between the involved parties through chat boxes, also saved in the program
- Designate the order in which the contract needs to be viewed and signed for it to be approved
- Set contract lifecycle notifications with contract duration, renewal and termination notices
- Integrated signature function allows the user to assign specific signers and send notifications to those users
- Allows mass signing up to 1000 signers at once
- Allows the administrators to create custom user groups for different departments to ensure confidentiality
- Edit access rights of different user levels such as admin, read only, or custom.