Founded by Jason Boehmig (CEO) and Cai GoGwilt (CTO) of Ironclad Inc., Ironclad is a contract management workflow automation product which designs, processes and tracks contracts. It frees the legal team of a company from tiresome paperwork and other irrelevant hassles. The legal team can leave the responsibility of extracting intelligence and other administrative works to the software and themselves focus on other more significant aspects.
→ Workflow Designer
- Design and launch contracts with a straightforward drag-and-drop UI and a user-friendly interface
- Modify contact template language, fine-tune approval routing workflows and ship updates instantly
→ Collaboration and Negotiation
- Eases out teamwork and contract designing with in-app editing and redlining features
- Lets Ironclad negotiate intellectually for the best deal
→ Dynamic Repository
- Unlocks contract data in real time to discover the most underutilised source of business intelligence
- Accumulates and secure all contracts at one place with agreement metadata
→ Access and Activate contract data
- Saves time and answer questions efficiently often without reading a word of legalese
- Breaks barriers between contracts and business with intelligent alerts, process automation and cross-system integration
→ Contract Compliance
- Ensures compliance with law and organisation’s policies without manual review by automating the process
- Ensures 100% contract compliance with easily knowing guardrails on clauses and approval routing
The Ironclad Pricing is not explicitly available. The subscription details can be accessed through the contact details of Ironclad available on their website.
The video demonstrating the Workflow Designer demo of Ironclad app is available on the official website of Ironclad. Interested users can get access to it by signing in with their official email address. The video can also be viewed on YouTube.