Open Windows is one amongst Australia's leading provider of contract management and obtainment software that conducts critical supply lines, large scale contracts, complex tenders, and major projects of billion dollars’ worth. It comprises about 150 clients across Australia that includes private and government organizations and has over 20 years of experience in Microsoft Gold Development Partner. It uses one module or integrates all nine modules.
Open Windows Pricing:
Open Windows Pricing contracts start at $1250.00 per month. It does not have a free version. It could be easily deployed on web-based, cloud, or even SaaS. The Open Windows Pricing option is available on the website and the buyers have to register on the website to get a specific quote.
Open Windows Demo:
Open Windows doesn’t offer a free trial period and doesn’t have a credit card requirements also to choose the plan most suitable. The user may request a demo from the vendor and talk with the industry experts.
Open Windows Features:
- Centralized Contract Repository
- Contains all the contacts stored electronically in a central database
- Provides quick and easy access to users about the contracts data and appreciate solutions helps to view information
- Provides search tools like Contract Logix’s full-text search improved by automatic OCR scanning
- Performs indexing of documents and our Quick Search feature
- Sets up alerts based on any date field captured in the contract
- Provides options like when to send the alerts, how often to send them, and what format they take using a simple-to-use form
- Selects the relevant columns of data then filtering, sorting and grouping
- Generate a report, export the results, and save the report to the personal reports tab
- Possesses the ability to define own custom security roles forming a truly flexible system
- Enables configuring access and permissions in a variety of ways