Pinpoint is a comprehensive software that provides insights on customer engagement, send personalized messages, and keep a check on channels of user engagement. It helps in reducing customer churn and strengthen customer relationships. Pinpoint provides user-centric experiences that aid in shaping the brand image.
PINpoint pricing generally depends on the type of channel that a seller uses to convey targeted messages. PINpoint pricing plans are thus categorized based on different mediums and they are as follows:
- Email: $1 per 10,000 emails.
- Push Notifications: $0 for the first million messages. $1 per million messages after that.
- Messages: Depends on SMS charges of respective countries.
For more Pinpoint pricing plans, contact vendor. Pinpoint pricing is in line with other competitors in the market
There are various tutorials available for marketers on the official website on how to create an audience segment, import data from external sources, a user and a developer guide to facilitate the user. Various training and certification courses are also available that prove to be advantageous for marketers in the future.
- Gather and analyze customer data
- Act to create personalized experiences
- Create segments that aid in targeted message delivery
- Capture events to understand customer preferences that form the basis of information
Market the product
- Allows tracking engagement in real-time
- Understand the performance of each channel to ensure optimum delivery
- Send personalized emails and notifications to divert flow towards the service
- Gives the ability to perform both parallel and serial workflows
- Learn how emails impact customer behavior.
- Measure the influence of the advertising campaign
- Reach the right customer with highly targeted messages
- Measure business outcomes through data-driven insights