ATLAS.ti is a qualitative data research computer program that was developed by Thomas Muhr at Technical University in Berlin. It is used in the systematic analysis of unstructured data that helps in taking important decisions and understanding the complex relationship between different sets of data.
ATLAS.ti pricing is based on the license model. It offers different pricing options according to different licenses like educational licenses starting from 60k and goes up to 22Lacs depending on a number of users. ATLAS.ti pricing includes both leases and buys options. The one-time buy includes unlimited use without any upgrades. For more details on Atlas.ti pricing plans, contact the vendor
The trial version is identical to the full version and comes without any time limit for the use of software, but it does have certain restrictions on the size and number of projects.
Supports a variety of media types
- It is available through the native application on Windows and Mac Operating systems. Similarly, you can also access it through the web app.
- The software also provides the option to work on-field with Android and iOS applications.
- It supports all major text formats including .txt, .doc, .odt, .pdf.
- Allows working with different graphic and audio formats.
Ease of use
- Systematic representation of the unstructured data can be done through various graphical and text mediums.
- Entire surveys and relevant data from any medium can be imported and can be converted into easy visualization of data.
- Simple and easy-to-learn graphical UI allows you to get started with minimal knowledge.
- Large amounts of data can be processed at a time.