Scoreboard Data Analysis Software is a cloud-based business intelligence tool that allows the company to manage the KPI’s(Key Performance Indices) of the organization and track the goals and build scorecards with a variety of data which help analyze the credibility of the employees. The tool is specifically designed to meet the needs of pharma, healthcare, and retails clients, partners, and stakeholders.
The Scoreboard Data Analysis Software had two commercially viable products classified as healthcare and retail industries. The internal features are customizable depending on the organization and its usage.
Scoreboard pricing details are not mentioned on the website. Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Scoreboard pricing plans, contact the vendor.
The users need to contact the Scoreboard Data Analysis Software team for a demo and more information regarding the product.
- Get organization-centric features and analytical tools that will be tailored depending on the needs of the users.
- Avail only the services you want and avoid paying for all the unwanted service. This eliminates all the unwanted costs and also reduces confusion created by too much information.
Health care analytics
- Take stakeholder centric decisions through analytics be it customer-centric, vendor-centric, patient-centric, etc. Avail from a wide range of options to analyze and make a decision.
- Integrated Product centric metrics that help to analyze the trends before and after launch and understand the promotional metrics.
- Integrated marketing analytics help to design campaigns that help to target the right people at the right time.
- Use statistical methods to control the testing of products and also plan the visual merchandizing by analyzing the floor space.
Supply chain optimization
- Analyze the demand and ensure demand planning.
- Integrated movement tracking helps to maintain and track inventory which enables the identification of the stock re-order levels.