Bouquet Data Analysis Software is open-source software for developers who want to build analytics-based applications. It provides safe invitation based access to exercise control on metadata ensuring safety to developers, data analyst’s teams, and data integrators for collaboration.
The platform performs interactive analytics with pivots, filters, drill-down, and other features and also includes integrated analytics tools with automatic metadata dictionary generation.
Bouquet pricing details are not mentioned on the website. However, there is a free version available with important features.
Detailed Bouquet pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Bouquet Pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Bouquet Data Analysis Software demo is available on the company’s website. The AI-powered Bot called Aristotle helps the users to go through the interactive demo. The bot answers the questions users ask for.
- Helps data analysts and developers collaborate on a single platform and work on metadata and exchange ideas and information by sharing the space.
- The user-friendly meta-model allows the possibility to edit from hundreds of tables.
- Integrated invitation options help to control who has access to data shares in the dashboards.
- Integrated with the possibility to access data directly from the app and experiment with results instantly also having a to control granular user access rights to data
- Use various pivots and drill thru to access control of the data.
- Integrated with automatic SQL query generation by directly connecting to SQL database.
- Access analytics API and project API and also has an Integrated with access to control API.
- Bookmark and share API’s for future configuration.
- Bouquet Data Analysis Software helps in software development and web development.
- Integrated tools help in data modeling.