Magellan data analysis software is a universal reader control and data analysis platform that is designed for biotechnological and pharmaceutical sectors of all sizes and helps with reader control and data reduction functionalities.
It aims at offering benefits to its users through its powerful data reduction capabilities hence enabling ease of routine tasks.
Magellan pricing has not been disclosed by the vendor. Detailed Magellan pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Magellan pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Magellan Data Analysis Software Demo
Magellan data analysis software provides a demo through video clippings on its website with the aim to acquaint users with all its functionalities. Individuals can reach out via email and support staff helps with samples.
Magellan Data Analysis Software Features
- Offer functionality of standard version
- Fulfill the regulatory requirements of the FDA regulation 21 CFR part 11 that is, user administration, audit trails and electronic records and signatures
Plate geometry editor
- Provide 3D scans, kinetic analysis
- Allow for major curve fittings, ICx calculation
- Provide spectra data reduction
- Offer a wide range of predefined plate formats
- Allow easy creation of new plate files
- Edit existing plate files
Easy to use
- Facilitates expansion of the system
- Provide powerful data reduction
- Extends to the Connect™ Stacker system
- Adds full data analysis capacity to Tecan’s Fluent® Laboratory Automation Solution
- Evaluate results wizard
- Magellan data analysis software also helps in tailoring calculation
- Create and edit methods wizard