Tonic is a platform that automatically creates mock data that preserves key characteristics of secure datasets so that its various users like developers, data scientists, and salespeople can work conveniently without breaching privacy. It aims at offering benefits to its users, employees, and collaborators by allowing them to make complete use of their data.
Tonic pricing has not been disclosed by the vendor. Detailed Tonic pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Tonic pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Tonic provides a demo through documentation, and in-person training on its website with the aim to acquaint users with all its functionalities.
- Allow high volume processing
- Facilitates statistical modeling
- Allows for text analysis
- Facilitate big data collaboration
- Allows data warehousing
- Allows for data cleansing
Big data management
- Adheres to the requirements of ISO standards
- Protects privacy, security, and integrity of protected health information thus ensuring HIPAA compliance
- Improves the accuracy of corporate disclosures thus ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Check data de-identification activities
- Conduct regulatory audits for data privacy laws
- Provide data quality control, migration, integration, and analysis
- Ensure management of customer data
- Provides information governance and data security