Boomi’s new capabilities and enhancements improves how customers rapidly and cost-effectively integrate their data across applications in hybrid IT environments of cloud-based and legacy on-premises systems. Boomi pioneered the first pure cloud iPaaS offering in 2007 and now supplies more than 5,000 customers with enterprise-grade capabilities for greatly simplifying how they address the growing integration challenges of the digital economy. Dell Boomi’s multi-purpose PaaS offers iPaaS (AtomSphere), MDM and API management, and automates data integration and data quality. Dell Boomi platform helps gets good data quickly into Salesforce Analytics Cloud at the right time which in turn saves a lot of time in the data analysis and BI process leading to better business intelligence.
USP : Boomi overcomes IT complexity and breaks down data silos by integrating on-premise and cloud application and various data sources and devices with Boomi Integration. The company helps in integrating in the most appropriate location for private or public cloud. It supports all integration needs with the help of real-time assistance, event-based or batch data integration, use cases, or even support for asynchronous processes. The company also helps in managing integration with cloud-hosted management dashboard for a thorough view and reporting on status and process details
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
- Product Maturity / Services Offered / Managed ServicesGood Managed ServicesIt manages and updates the software and infrastructure, deploying upgrades at regular intervals across the customer base. This helps to remove the need for customers to purchase, implement, manage and maintain the underlying hardware and software infrastructure. Show More
- Product Maturity / Product Offerings / Data federation / ent...Supports various integration senariosIt supports common transport methods and provides universal translation capabilities for non-standard data formats. It also supports a wide variety of enterprise integration scenarios, including B2B, EDI, standards-based web services and industry-specific standards such as HL7 for healthcare. Show More
- Product Maturity / Product Offerings / Master data managemen...Strong Master data management (MDM)It helps to break down silos, increase trusted data across the enterprise and gain overall visibility for main entity covering products, employees, and customers by connecting new and existing data sources. It also helps to connect existing MDM systems solutions to a central hub. Show More
- Product Maturity / Features offered / Data Migration/Convers...Distributed Run-Time EngineThe integration development and management in the cloud is one of its major strength. This helps to process integration in a run-time engine which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise, to address customer-specific security and latency considerations. Show More
- Product Maturity / Product Offerings / Data profilingSlow SearchSearch can be slow, drop-down loading can also be slow for document properties. Show More
- Product MaturityLack of XPath searchThe lack of XPath search and map functionality is tough to handle.