Kibana data visualization software is a web-based tool that is capable of analyzing voluminous logs in the form of different kinds of graphs and maps; for instance, bar graphs, line graphs, coordinate maps, timeline, goals, etc. Through this tool, it becomes easy to predict or see the changes in trends of significant events of the data source. Working in sync with Logstash and Elasticsearch, Kibana forms the ELK stack.
Various Kibana Pricing models are available for users. You can get hold of the solution in the form of a hosted service via Elastic Cloud. Kibana Pricing starts at $45 per month. Enterprise version is available on request upon contacting the support team. You should check out Kibana Pricing models to know more.
Kibana Data Visualization Software Demo:
It does not offer a demo version but gives a 14-day trial with no commitments. It is important to remember that Kibana is open-source software with which you can host yourself on your server.
Kibana Data Visualization Software Features:
At present Kibana data visualization software is offering users the following set of features:
- Easy visualization of data in several ways
- High customization of shaping data
- Work with your indexes using dev tools
- It is possible to add dummy indexes from Dev tools
- Use the indexes to create a visualization
- A powerful feature in Kibana
- Represent your data in different forms and combinations called workpad
- Visualization tool and time-based data analysis
- Comparison of data to the previous cycle like months or weeks