Highcharts pricing models have different packages for single developers, five developers, or a team of 10 developers. The single developer package will cost $535, whereas the Highcharts pricing model for 5 and 10 developers cost $2675 and $5350, respectively. It does not offer free support, which you need to purchase with an advantage package. For more details on pricing, please contact vendor.
Highcharts Data Visualization Software offers a web-based demo on its official site: https://www.highcharts.com/demo. It does not offer a free trial. The good thing is for non-commercial purposes Highcharts can be used free of cost. For more information, you can check out their various Highcharts pricing models.
Let us now discuss the salient features of the Highcharts Data Visualization Software Library:
- Supports all major browsers
- Compatible with mobile platforms like iOS and Android
- Support for multitouch in Android and iOS
- Ideal for iPhone, and smartphones on the Android platform
- Core library only 35 KB in size
- Does not affect the load time of web pages
- Special handling of date and time
- In-built controls for datewise category