Leonardo data visualization software that allows users to make customized dashboards for comprehensive data analysis. It is offered as a web application suited for Windows Server environments. Leonardo accepts data from various sources such as OLAP and makes relevant dashboards available to users via a web browser with support for live data updates, filtering, and sorting.
Information for Leonardo pricing can be obtained by contacting the parent company, Paris Technologies. The company offers support and updates via a B2B channel. To get an estimate for your requirements, visit their website for more details.
Leonardo Data Visualization Software Demo:
Leonardo offers a free one-to-one demo of its data visualization software for clients interested in trying out the software before purchasing. In order to book a demo, visit the Parish Technologies website’s demo page and get a quote for Leonardo pricing.
Leonardo Data Visualization Software Features:
Leonardo solves some of the key Data Analysis problems with the following features
- Connect Leonardo to the data source and sync all your data dynamically.
- Leonardo refreshes your reporting dashboards automatically whenever a change takes place in the data source.
- Data Analysis Collaboration
- Multiple users can view the same data reports for easy collaboration with built-in access control.
- Filtering and sorting of data based on certain parameters are also possible within the browser.
- The software can be deployed in an office intranet, as well as on the open internet.
- Users can view the data reports on their desktops or any mobile device such as a smartphone or a tablet.
- Supports MDX and SQL Queries
- Use MDX or SQL to query databases and generate relevant views for data reports.
- Built-in support for Online Analytical Processing (OLAP), which is used for building query logic for data reports