Cloudera is a cloud data enterprise which combines AI and Machine learning to deliver power-packed self-service analytics across multi-cloud and hybrid environments. Powered by Cloudera SDX, it ensures security and efficient governance of data which in turns compliments the data cloud of the enterprise. Cloudera provides wide control over data and metadata. It is easy to install and easy to configure with a handy dashboard.
- Eliminates silos and cloud data warehouses.
- Delivers same data management capabilities across different cloud scenarios.
- Capable of operating on any cloud your business requires.
- Allows multiple analytic functions to work together on the same data.
- Handle data, infrastructure and workload across multi-cloud environments
- Facilitate service for building custom business applications.
- Ensures sophisticated and granular security across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Prevents cybersecurity threats, safeguards data privacy across the environments.
- Ensures maximum interoperability and zero vendor lock-in with open compute and open storage facilities.
Based on your business requirements, Cloudera pricing can cost from 25 USD per user to 10000 USD per user. Here are the segments of Cloudera pricing :
- Variable price-storage – 25 USD /per TB
- Variable price-compute – 75 USD /per TB
- Base price- 10000/ per node.
Cloudera provides a free demo for its latest Cloudera Data Platform with elaborate live video demo by the product expert for the on-point utilization of the platform.