Vertica allows the users to get maximum value from the data obtained without investing much cost in the process. The software is known to offer the right amount of flexibility to tackle options such as Big Data for the clients. This has led a number of well-known business tycoons to make use of Vertica and its benefits.
- Store a large amount of data and manage them well simply with a highly scalable and robust analytical database
- Make use of the flexible cloud support of the software for choosing better storage options and other tools required for the business
- Faster and Advanced Analytics
- Gain insights into data in real-time simply by making use of the software systems that run much faster than the conventional data warehouses
- Get answers from a single place in place of trying to extract details from different sources for processing data
- Integration with Existing Tools
- Access to different visualizations and BI tools such as Looker, Cognos, and many others for a great experience
- Avail other ETL tools such as Pentaho, Talend, and many others that are already integrated into the software to offer maximum performance
- Avail a faster and an enterprise-ready option of performing SQL on Hadoop data through features offered in Big Data analytics
- Perform data analytics without getting worried about the data format or even the Hadoop distribution
Vertica Community Edition is free of cost. Apart from this, the Vertica pricing depends on a number of factors such as:
- Vertica on hour basis - $2 per hour
- Vertica in the clouds - $ per TB as per discussed by the support team
- Vertica on Premise - $ per TB as per discussed by the support team
Vertica offers the option of getting a demo request on the official website of the software. Also, there is an option to try Vertica for free to know the software in detail before investing resources in buying the premium plans for the business.