Panoply offers a data management platform that is fully integrated so that the user can get connected to the data in a much easier way. The software is known to offer a data infrastructure system with the help of various services such as AI-driven automation, automated data integrations, and cloud-based data warehouse.
- Collect data from different cloud apps such as Hubspot and others quite simply with the help of an ELT approach, ingesting them tables that can be easily accessed
- Transform data into automatic tables, replicate relational databases, and extend the software with different sources from the ETL partners
- Scale data automatically in a cost-effective way and visualize data pipeline to control detailed reporting and job schedules
- Govern data with permissions and analyze them to connect any tool virtually through the industry standard
- Reduce IT manpower as the data structure of the software improves automatically the runtime performance
- Set data ingestion with the automatic feature for the security of data optimize storage automatically depending upon storage and other factors
- Avail flexible cloud infrastructure of Amazon for storing data in different availability zones and multiple AWS regions
- Run a secure process as the software runs every process in an isolated container that is highly secure
There is a very simple and upfront Panoply pricing scheme based on which the right plan can be selected.
- Lite - $200 per month
- Starter - $325 per month
- Pro - $665 per month
- Business - $995 per month
There is another plan called the Enterprise for which the Panoply pricing can be decided by getting in contact with the experts.
Panoply offers a free trial of 14 days in which the user can understand a lot about the software. Also, the demo can be requested at the official website of the software to understand the details about the working of the system before getting the premium version.