Snowflake is a multi-platform cloud storage solution undertaking cross-cloud architecture to maintain an enhanced data pipeline alongside easier yet faster interchange of data. Snowflake ensures that the performance and security requirements of the user or business are met to eliminate the traditional data problems. This ensures less management and administrative demand for data handling and enabling the user to only worry about data usage.
- Available worldwide across different platforms as AWS, Azure and Google cloud services
- Global data replication with the common and interchangeable code base
- Eliminates managerial demand of tradition platforms.
- Handle data protection, optimization, and availability automatically.
- Experience unmatched concurrency, scalability and workload performance.
- Accelerate and simplify data science workload with native integrations.
- Automatic clustering by the columnar database engine.
- Faster processing and queuing of data in comparison with conventional data platforms
- Create your own private data exchange in a centrally managed hub to share and collaborate amongst users or clients.
Based on your volume of data usage and the compute time usage, Snowflake pricing can cost from 2 USD per credit to 4 USD per credit per month. Here are the segments of Snowflake pricing:
- Starter – 2 USD/per credit
- Standard – 2.25 USD/credit
- Professional – 3 USD/credit
- Enterprise – 4 USD/credit
Snowflake provides free demo for all its versions with the software or on the website in the form of illustrations and videos. Visit the website for a free demo or contact the customer service.