Crello is a graphical design SaaS (Software as a Service) launched by Depositphotos. The application is used to create animations and graphics which encompasses image and photo editing tools for various platforms and events. This includes social media, blogging, advertising, marketing and events for popular social channels.
Crello is a visual editor that simplifies the design process and eliminates the need for complex design tools. It creates an environment suitable for beginners.
- Adds transparency to all the designs in the Crello collection.
- Gives prominence to some text blocks by changing the degree of transparency.
- Makes images more contrast, intense, bright and saturated by applying photo effects and ready-made filters
- Provides a good choice of filters and color effects like blurring, brightening an image
- Changing the size of a .jpg, .png or .jpeg image can be easily done with resize option
- Converting any design into a suitable format for social media, blog, print or ad posts
- Includes thousands of templates for social media posts, flyers and even business cards
- Choose templates from a gallery of designs, easy to access and use.
- Easy to use and versatile drag and drop interface so that anyone can figure out how to make his/her first design
Based on the requirement, Crello Pricing can cost from $8.33/month to $99.99/month billed annually. It also offers free trials to allow users to know which plan they need for their purpose. The Crello Pricing is segmented as -
Starter - $9.99/month
Professional - $99.99/month
Crello provides free demo for all its versions on its website and the videos are also available on YouTube. An email support team is always available to help user queries.