Folio is a one-stop contract creation, workflow management, and completion tracking software for professionals mainly engaged in financial, health, and non-profit sectors. It is a versatile desktop publishing software which provides quick-to-implement, cost-effective, and web-based services for clients. Some key features of Folio include managing spreadsheets, monitoring status of outstanding actions and tracking them.
- Maintain task-specific registers for Operational Risk, Strategic Risk and Project Risk.
- Allow or restrict access to information on requirement basis and create critical risk relationships by linking risks, compliance obligations and contracts to each other.
- Manage Compliance Obligations
- Prompt colleagues to record compliance attestations and store evidence when required for future use.
- Integrate data to LexisNexis API to incorporate regulatory compliance obligations directly to Folio and update when necessary.
- Incident Management
- Allow non-user reporting and utilise unique ‘Save And Return’ option to complete a form later in case all information is not present at the moment.
- Build custom notifications to create alerts for important tasks, meetings and assignments.
- Manage audits, inspections and checklists in an intuitive way by recording non-conformances and managing corrective actions easily.
- Attach Photo, Video or Document based evidence for non-conformances and allot the audits to respective auditors with deadlines.
The cost is not explicitly specified. The Folio pricing is requirement based, usually paid on a monthly or annual basis. Negotiations and contact with the Folio team is necessary to arrive at a final Folio pricing suitable for a specific enterprise.
Folio provides a free demo to prospective clients. To avail a demo, the contact form at the website is to be filled to get in touch with the Folio team.