Microsoft publisher is a desktop publishing software from Microsoft. The software differs from Microsoft Word in the emphasis that on the page layout and design more importance is given when compared to composition and proofing. This software is included in higher editions of Microsoft office which helps in focusing on relatively small-scale business which work indecently. the software contains Corel draw X$ features which adds on to the design of projects easily
Microsoft publisher features
- Polished professional layouts
- Creation of polished professional layouts without hassle
- Laying out of style text, pictures, borders, calendars, and more.
- Unique design with specialized materials
- Creation of any kind of materials like greeting cards to professional newsletters is made easy.
- Availability of a wide range of free and premium templates are available for the designing of materials easily and neatly.
- Easy publication of materials
- Sharing pixel perfect printout, professional quality email publication is simple.
- Exporting of documents to industry standard non editable formats possible with easy publication.
- Saving and uploading of files in the cloud with ease.
- Categorizing of files on the basis of priorities, sizes, can be done easily for smooth uploading of the documents.
- Importing of documents like videos, images, text fields can be done easily
- Importing of materials from the social media allowed with automatic backup provision.
Microsoft publisher pricing
Microsoft publisher pricing ranges from ₹4199 to ₹5299 for different product types. Microsoft publisher Pricing has 2 main segments:
- Personal yearly subscription: ₹4199
- Professional yearly subscription: ₹5299
Microsoft publisher demo
Microsoft publisher offers a 60-day free trial. All the features of the software can be used during the trial period. The website contains FAQ’s for better understanding of the product and its features.