Smore is a professional communication and newsletter design tool with a simple user interface, flexible design and elegant templates. It targets users with no prior design experience and makes the process easy to comprehend and hassle free. Moreover, it provides in-depth analytics of outreach, user interactions and traffic generated.
→ Unlimited Newsletters
- Provides unlimited access to platform resources and puts no cap on the number of designs and newsletters created by the user
- Gives access to a myriad themes, presets and backgrounds and provides flexibility in flow of ideas and design creation
→ Comprehensive Analytics
- Furthers engagement of the user by enabling analytics for monitoring traffic
- Provides detailed analysis of prospective customers, people interested and people reached
→ Automatic Translation
- Enables the user to maximise the outreach by giving the option of automatic translation
- Minimises time and resources spent on translation by giving a unique two-click translation feature
→ File Support
- Enriches interactive experience of documents by allowing various documents such as PDFs
- Provides a drag and drop option in emails to benefit user engagement
- Grants the user unlimited accessibility, enabled by its global presence
- Allows multi-device compatibility and ensures inter-device transfer is smooth
Being extremely affordable for all enterprises, Smore Pricing ranges from $79 to $149 per year for educators and $19 to $99 per month for business enterprises. It also provides the option of a multi-user license for educators, institutions and learning centres. Smore Pricing is as follows:
- Smore One Educator - $79/year, 40 student sub accounts, 5000 monthly email credits.
- Smore One Educator Plus - $149/year, unlimited student sub accounts, 30,000 monthly email credits
- Basic - $19/month, unlimited newsletters, 10,000 email sends
- Professional - $49/month, unlimited newsletters, unlimited email sends
- Business - $99/month, unlimited newsletters, unlimited email sends
Smore gives free trial with 3 newsletters/month and 200 monthly email credits. The free trial process is not time-bounded but restricted by the number of features offered by the platform.