Vista is a network desktop that aims to provide an easy and smooth reading experience to those who answer reading as their favourite pastime. It proffers products that help printed publishing. Vista serves every aspect of the publishing value chain through the author reader system. Author to reader takes care of production, intellectual rights and royalty, warehousing, and fulfillment. Publishers have been managing their operations using Vista for years now and Ingenta’s product provides management of the intellectual property in the digital era.
Vista Pricing provides options for suiting business needs and capacity. Vista Pricing is not available on the official website and users who wanted to know the pricing need to contact Vista’s sales team.
Parties interested in having a demo arranged will need to contact Vista via the contact details provided. There is no demo available on the official website. Users will not find any resources or support available either. But all the services would be available on request through contact details.
- Handle products from concept, ideation through contract management to order fulfillment and cash collection, and take care of the complete publishing process.
- Avail of benefits from the 3 individual modules integrated into the commercial suite.
Content Lifecycle Manager
- Manage intellectual property, contributors, product lifecycle, and workflow using Content Lifecycle Manager.
- Store and organize core bibliographic data, associated assets, and rights in a central repository.
Contract Rights and Royalties
- Uses a permissions system that helps permissions-clearance teams to monitor permissions acquired across multiple products.
- Manage contracts, buy and sell rights, manage payments, make complex calculations, and manage income generated through IP licensing.
Order to Cash
- Manage subscriptions from start to end including complex pricing, promotions, billing, and licensing.
- Cover release & publication schedule management, both fixed-term or anytime start durations, release & publication schedule management, and physical and digital packages and delivery platforms.