STEMScopes is a science-oriented, digital learning application. The foundation of the software lies in the 5E+IA model which is to Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate, Evaluate, Intervene and Accelerate. The application amalgamates research-proven pedagogy with practitioner experience to impart knowledge of science to the learners.
Here are STEMScopes features that create an integrated environment for the learner:
- The specially curated curriculum model increases engagement. It thus helps a student to focus on specific topics in this integrated environment.
- Integrated and interactive learning leads to a better concept building.
- Science literacy is critical for the holistic development of a learner.
- The curriculum is updated keeping the advancements of Scientific technology in mind.
- The curriculum and course material is not specific to a particular region.
- The students gain a global perspective on Science through the modules and tutorials.
- Digital learning facilitates the student to access the content as per their convenience.
- The dynamics of the application are such that they keep the learners interested at all times.
The pricing model of STEMScopes is both student and teacher-friendly. Educators, professors, and teachers have free access to the application. The students can access the vast variety of scientific content at a minimal price of $5 per year, per student. The affordability of these packages makes them a viable option.
The trial version of the software is free to access for all users. The teaching faculty has unlimited, free access to the content whereas, the students need to pay a nominal price for getting unlimited access. STEMScopes pricing models are structured to meet the requirements of every learner.