Albert is a user-friendly, educational digital companion. The software provides a platform for students for learning educational content at the middle and high school levels. It is an integrated learning solution that specializes in English, Mathematics, and Science subject matter. Albert thrives on the idea of learning with a practical application.
Here are some of Albert’s features that make it a fun learning experience:
- Personalization made easy
- Learners can set personal goals according to their needs and interests.
- Better concept building due to subject-specific learning.
- Interactive learning sessions facilitate a better understanding of concepts.
- Detailed lectures help in addressing misconceptions.
- Digital test formats make the sessions more interactive.
- The question banks stimulate the learner’s thinking.
- Instructional Flexibility
- The curriculum is crafted carefully and focuses on every subject individually.
- Assignments and tests help in polishing the concepts.
- The students can access content from anywhere as per their convenience.
The pricing policy at Albert is cost-effective. It ranges from $7-$15 per student, per year. The package comprises subject-specific learning content and focuses on core values. English, Maths and Science learning sessions along with tests and assignments are the quantum of this affordable package.
A free trial of the application is available for all users. The content ranges from middle school to high school level. Albert pricing policies make it a viable option for users to learn from anywhere as per their convenience.