Product of Datawatch, Monarch digital learning platforms, is a web-based data preparation platform that helps in the extraction of data from varied file formats like HTML, ODF, and XPS. The software can approach data from different sources and deems the users to interconnect all the prominent databases. Automatic extraction from multi-structured sources and web pages can happen efficiently in the software platform.
- Unstructured data gets transformed into rows and columns leveraging click-based interface and prebuilt functions.
- Recurring and automatic methods with renewable norms and workspaces facilitate the operation.
- Self-service data preparation
- No coding required for the extraction of data from dark, semi-structured and structured sources.
- Clear data lineage is there, consequently strengthening the trust in metrics.
- No labor is required, resulting in both time and cost management.
- No need to prepare data for analytical needs; rather time can be utilized for the analyzing process.
- Exporting the built models into analytics platforms can be achieved with great ease and flexibility.
- Approaching 100, the rebuilt functions in Monarch' Wizard driven interface helps in the creation of usable data form from scratch.
Monarch pricing is dependent on the plan you choose. A complete Datawatch pack is available at $1595/user a year. However, a personalized ‘Monarch pricing’ needs to be requested from Monarch, as the prices would vary considerably depending on the number of users and services expected.
A free trial of Monarch digital learning platforms can be availed by filling an online form available at their respective site. The demo lets you understand the process of building, converting and automating a data model. Apart from that, the demo provides an idea about the pricing.