Desmos Digital Learning Platforms is a digital learning platform for Mathematics. This software makes learning Maths fun for students. Desmos can be called as a graphing calculator. The graph is generated simultaneously with typing that helps one understand the trend followed by the data. It has been designed using HTML5 technology. The software is very useful to understand real-time graphing applications among others. It helps students interact dynamically with tables and plot graphs.
Detailed Desmos pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Desmos pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Users can refer to the company website for a demo.
- Any equation and inequality
- Great visuals & quick transformations
- Colour coding which makes it a great use
- Activity modules & real-time student Monitoring
- Project-based learning
- Anonymize student names to avoid the fear of embarrassment
- Add snapshots from phone
- Smartboard for interactive learning
- Premade lessons on mathematical concepts
- Students’ own devices & building activities
- Select the language of your choice
- Projector mode & monitor student progress using the summary tab
- Encrypted data for security
- Data retention policy
- 2-factor account protection