Alta is an integrated and compatible digital learning software. It provides video-based sessions, top-notch course material and work assignments that enable students to assess their performance. The application empowers the students to pick a course according to their interests and objectives. Alta makes a powerful instructive condition for the students apart from making learning intuitive.
Here are Alta’s features that make it a great choice for learners:
- There are a plethora of courses that focus on core values for the students to choose from.
- Alta’s pricing is student-friendly and facilitates students to learn in a hassle-free manner without feeling financially burdened.
- Students can access the courses from any place as per their convenience.
- Additional hardware or investment is not required to access the contents of Alta.
- Alta is designed to help students in assessing their performance and understand their requirements.
- Standardized work assignments, modules, and tests enable the student to stay on par with the courses and retain information.
- The interface is designed in a simple yet creative manner.
- Students can clarify doubts and teachers can conduct real-time discussions to stay on par with the course.
Alta pricing model is cost-effective. The monthly plan is priced at $9.95+taxes. The single term access course is priced at $39.95+taxes. This plan is eligible for a single term only. Under Alta pricing, there is also an Alta pass, which gives the students access to multiple courses and is priced at $79.95 + taxes for 2 years.
The students have a 14 -day courtesy access to the free version. Post which, the students need to pick a course and pay for unlimited access. Alta pricing is affordable due to which it is every student’s favourite.